- Fits 2009-2017 Nissan GT-R (Specify Below)
- Comes with 5 Fins, support rails and all necessary hardware
- Attach to your existing OEM undertray
- Built from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum and wrapped in Carbon-Fiber Style 3M Vinyl
- Choose from Matte or Glossy Carbon-Fiber Style 3M Vinyl
- FAQ about these fins
- Tested at 175 MPH. Diffuser fins are very durable and do not wobble or bend
These fins attach to your existing carbon fiber undertray. Fins help channel high-pressure air from front to rear properly, reducing drag and in return, improving your lap time. Choose from 4.5" fin depth, up to 6.0" fin depth. 4.5" is recommended for street use, and 6.0" is recommended for track use.
Diffuser Fins for Nissan GT-R
Cutting/Drilling: Modifications to Factory Undertray Required
Compatibility: 2012-2017 (DBA & EBA) GT-R and 2009-2011 (CBA) GT-R
Description: Unbolt your OEM undertray. Attach the 5 Fins with our supplied rails and screws. The fins are made from very strong aluminum and wrapped in Carbon-Fiber Style 3M Vinyl. These fins can take a beating. His a speedbump? No worries. Tested at 175MPH. Very high quality.