- Fits 2002-2005 NSX
- Model available for 1991-2001 model NSX if you have the updated 02+ Style Rear Valence
- Compatible with most exhaust systems
- 15 Minute installation
- Built from Aircraft-grade Aluminum and Powdercoated Satin Black
- Weighs only 11LBS (5.5KG)
- Handles curb rash and track abuse like a champ!
- FAQ about this diffuser
- Most functional rear diffuser on the market for NSX
NOTICE: The '91-'01 version of the Railer Rear Diffuser for Acura NSX is approximately 1.5" narrower on either side than the '02+ Railer Rear Diffuser for Acura NSX. If you would like the wider version, please order for the '02+ NSX and expect to need slight modification for proper fitment!
The 5-Element Railer for NSX attaches to your cross bar between the rear wheels. Butts up against your rear valence and clips/screws hold it into place. Gives your NSX an aggressive look from the rear and helps airflow. Diffuser rests approximately 4 inches off the ground at its lowest point.
5-Element Railer Rear Diffuser for Acura NSX (MSRP: $599)
Weight: 11 LBS
Cutting/Drilling Required: None
Compatibility: 2002-2005. Will fit 1991-2001 with Updated 02+ Style Rear Valence.
Description: Give your NSX that up to date look with our aggressive 5-Element Railer diffuser! It's street friendly and the body of the diffuser extends all the way up to the rear frame. The diffuser also fits on the 1991-2001 NSX if you have the updated rear valence from Downforce, Seibon, or Acura!